The Coronavirus changed a lot of things for companies all over the world, but some companies used this time of change to better their business and prepare for a new future. Our client was one of those companies. Below is a brief overview of how we worked with them to deliver a smooth rollout of our product to their entire workforce faster than ever before. Now that we’ve accomplished this with them, we’re excited to use our new process as a competitive advantage for more of our new clients.
- Deliver an implementation that was previously planned for 9 months in under 2 weeks for over 7,000 employees and 4,000 locations during the COVID-19 lockdowns
- Unify and standardize employee data from multiple legacy payroll systems and other sources into one database
- Have all 7,000+ employees use a mobile app to clock in and out of their shifts instead a communal physical device that all employees would have to touch
- Work with internal stakeholders to create a personalized virtual interactive training program that includes a custom sandbox of the system simulating the managers’ real life working conditions
- Create a more efficient process for gaining consent from employees who use the technology to stay compliant in different US states and Canadian provinces
- Guarantee their next payroll cycle delivers without errors by providing an additional layer of customer service during that payroll process
- Almost 600 managers logged into the system in the first week
- Over 2,500 employees downloaded and installed the app after the first round of roll out
- Workforce.com was the first technology solution adopted by the whole enterprise globally
If you’re interested in taking a look inside the workforce.com workforce management platform you can sign up for a free trial here.